- Home /
Subscribe to RSS Feed
- No other rights that you may have by law are affected by these terms.
- There will be no obligations on either side until we have accepted your purchase.
- Depending on availability, sale of all merchandise seen on the site is not guaranteed.
- The Customer will not be charged of items that cannot be provided to him or her.
- Once these terms are accepted, it is considered that you understand alterations of past verbal or written agreements and/or statements concerning the products and services.
- No agreement with our sales persons, agents or representatives is binded as they do not have the authority to change, add or remove any of these Terms. We will not be held liable to any alteration or addition unless we agree to them in writing.
- You state that all information and details provided by you, including contact and payment details, are up-to-date and correct by accepting the terms provided.
Description of Services and Merchandise
- The Site will provide description of the merchandise. Though there may be minor variations to the description and/or specification of the goods due to the changes made by the manufacturers, we do our best effort to ensure that the goods that are supplied to you are identical to those on the Site.
- Replicas and illustrations of the products on the site are for endorsement purposes only, and may not exactly match the goods.
- A prescription should be provided during your ordering process. It should be provided by a registered ophthalmic optician after an eye-sight test within the last 2 years, or any registered medical practitioner. The prescription you will provide us with will be submitted to the lens of the spectacles. Please do consult a registered ophthalmic optician or registered medical practitioner if you are unsure of your specific prescription.
- We will use an average PD (pupillary distance) to complete your order unless you specify an appropriate PD. Qualified opticians have provided us with the average PD. By accepting the terms and conditions, you the Customer have allowed us to use an average PD of 63 mm (for bifocal and single vision distance lenses) or a PD of 60 mm (for single vision reading lenses). But we do strongly recommend that you acquire your appropriate PD by consulting your optician in order for you to give us that number.
- The Customer should be of legal age (18 years and over) and is authorized to acquire prescription glasses, and must not be purchasing on behalf of someone under legal age.
- The Customer must not be reflected as amaurotic or partially sighted.
Any incorrect information given be the Customer will not be our responsibility.
- We are unable to take responsibility for packages lost in post
- Only after payment has been received will the items be delivered to the specified delivery address provided by you on the order form.
- Though minor delays or set-backs may occur, the goods will be delivered as fast as possible. Only estimates of the shipping date and time will be specified by us and therefore is not guaranteed.
- We may charge you an additional fee to cover any reasonable additional direct costs incurred by us as a result (including additional insurance, delivery, storage or similar charges), if for any reason at all (not due to the Company's fault) you do not accept delivery of any of the goods in accordance with this paragraph.
- We will not be held liable for any deferment caused by our providers.
Inspection of Goods
- The Customer is encouraged to inspect the goods carefully once the delivery has arrived. Please contact us, and refrain from using the goods, if they are damaged or missing.
- A confirmation of the prescription will be included with every item. Please contact us, and refrain from using, if the prescription does not match the ordered prescription.
- Any damage incurred is the responsibility of the Customer once the goods have been received by the Customer.
- Unless the loss or damage is caused by our negligence, the Customer will be held liable for any loss or damage inflicted on the merchandise from the time of the delivery.
- The Customer will not be refunded by the Company for any return of goods.
Price and Payment
- The Site includes any VAT payable on the price stated on the merchandises.
- Delivery fees are not included on the prices mentioned.
- Upon placing the order, the Customer will pay the specified price.
-For payment purposes, the following credit cards are approved: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- The Credit Card Issuer should authorize the Credit Card payments. We will not be held liable for non-delivery of any ordered goods if authorization is declined.
Resale of Goods
- The goods should not be resold to the public once they are sold to the you the Customer.
Recording of Telephone Calls
- The Company will record any phone calls that it will receive for future use.
Return of Goods
- If any of the goods whilst in the possession of the Customer sustained damage, Globaleyeglasses will not accept. Thus, no refund of payment or exchange will be provided to the Customer.
Liability and Warranty
- Any damage or loss that may be caused by the use of the goods purchased from our Site will not be our responsibility.
- This Site does not present any guarantee on all information and material provided. We give no assurance that the facts are complete nor accurate nor current and updated.
- If you the Customer experience any business interruption, loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, contracts, goodwill or anticipated savings, under no circumstances will the Company or its employees, agents or subcontractors be held liable.
- If due to our negligence or any breach of the statutory implied terms as to title of goods or for fraud or any other liability which by law we are not permitted to limit or exclude , nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury.
- In connection with any physical damage caused to your property through the negligence of us (or our employees, agents and subcontractors) our maximum liability (and that of our employees, agents or subcontractors) to you will not in any circumstances exceed $5,000.
- In all other cases, the price of the goods and services to which the claim relates will not be exceeded by our total liability (including our employees, agents and subcontractors) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) and breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
Transfer of Contract
- This contract is made only for you. It is not subjected to transfer to any other person.
- We may include a third person to the contract or part of the contract.